Saturday 7 June 2014

Faiza's Gallery: Featuring the work of Moawiz Ali




I walk, I look, I see, I stop, I photograph. Leon Levinstein









I am a true admirer of photos not that I can take great shots; for I love the power they have to help everyone on earth to time travel in the past. They make the time stop for a while and halt everything else as you get to live the moment again but this time from the eyes of the photographer.  Many people falsely believe that it’s the camera that makes a good photographer. I think, a photographer is not dependent on the size of his camera’s lens but on the way his heart perceives things. He doesn’t mind turning upside down to capture the beauty from an entirely different angle. So, I believe, it’s about feeling more than clicking that produce excellent pictures. 

Faiza’s Gallery is my new series where I’ll bring for you jaw-dropping, time-stopping photos around the world. During these moments, we will promise each other to take more photos each day, to capture the best or the worst moments (both will make you laugh later on), and notice small things around us that often are taken so for granted. Not sure? Do you have a picture of your mother smiling spontaneously? Do you know what your nail looked like when you ripped off your finger last year? We all have a cell phone that comes with a camera. Let yourself be a moment capturer. 
For today, I am going to share with you work of a truly amazing photographer who is not even a photographer by profession but he has a superb sense of making any moment worthwhile. Let me introduce you to Moawiz Ali. 

 Moawiz is a Dammam, Saudi Arabia, based software developer and a programmer at Armored Vehicles & Heavy Equipment Factory. With over 6 years in the IT world, Moawiz had always enjoyed taking pictures. Without wasting any more time, let’s, together, look at his amazing portfolio.  (I would recommend that you click on any of the photo to view in slideshow).
Meet Moawiz: Facebook | Google+ 

 {Place: Al Uqair, Saudi Arabia}

 {Place: Highway, Saudi Arabia}

 {Place: Durpur Village, Pakistan}

{Place: Kingdom Tower, Riyadh}
 
{Place: Bahawalpur, Pakistan}
 
 {Place: Al Uqair Beach, Saudi Arabia}
 
 {Place: Al Uqair Beach, Saudi Arabia}
 
 {Place: Dammam Corniche, Saudi Arabia}

{Place: Al Uqair, Saudi Arabia}
{Place: Atlantis, Dubai}

Did you enjoy as much as I did? Do share your comments. And, if you want your work to be featured here on Faiza’s Diary, let me know in the comments below and I’ll have you run the show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This web-diary is my effort to have a girl-to-girl talk. I, by no mean, shall allow anyone to leave rude/abusive/nasty/adult/impolite words that may have even the slightest potential to hurt anyone’s feelings. Therefore, every comment will be moderated. Don’t worry; your every word said with love will be loved back even more.

With Love,
Faiza

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...